Saturday, November 11, 2006

Supplications of Sadness and Hardship

"O Allah, for your mercy I hope, so do not abandon me to myself not even for a moment (as short as a glance). And reform all my affairs. There is no god worthy to be worshiped except you"
-authentic narration



Morning & Evening Supplication

"O the ever living, O the eternal who sustains and protects all that exists. By your mercy I seek relief, reform all my affair, and do not abandon me to myself even for a moment."
-authentic narration




MP3 Versions:

The links may not be working, email us for the files, livinghalal at gmail.

Morning & Evening (Arabic)

Morning & Evening (English)

Hardship (Arabic)

Hardship (English)

Tags: Supplications, Dua, Du'a, Doa', Doa, Prophet (SAW), Messenger, peace be upon him, Allah, دعاء المكروب

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2007 11:21:00 AM , Blogger Safi said...

Jazakallahu Khairan!

May Allah reward you for this post and for participating in Dua4Me.com

Ameen!

I look forward to you sharing more Duas!

www.Dua4Me.com
Care Enough to Make Dua

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home