Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Traveler's request for Forgiveness

A very touching farewell email before Hajj.


Assalamoalaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Inshallah this mail will find you all in best of your health and Imaan. It has been my honor to have known you and I feel humbled to share with you my upcoming trip to Mecca for Hajj. By blessing and will of Allah swt, I'll be leaving for the Journey of the lifetime on 4th of December.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. I equally relish the joyous moments that I have shared with you and I pray to Allah swt that he increases love and brotherhood between us in the life to come.

I seek your forgiveness for my shortcomings and for anything that might have hurt you either knowingly or unknowingly. I ask you to consider my sincere apology and I pray to Allah swt to reward you for your kindness and generosity. Also please let me know if I owe you anything, that I can make arrangements for before I embark on my trip.

I ask Allah swt take me to his house with a clean and sound heart, free from any ill feelings. Please let me know if you would like me to make any duas for you or your family.

Jazakallahu khairan,

[Signature]




Tags: Hajj, Umrah, Omrah, Pilgrimage, Makkah, Mecca, 5th fifth pillar of Islam, well, goodbye, farewell

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home